S.Sensing Matrix System
- Water Treatment Consultancy and Engineering Services
- AC4400 Electro Chemical Reactor
- Waste Water Recovery
- Clean Water Filtration
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Sand Filters
- Softening Systems
- Process Water Analysis
- Boiler Water
- Mechanical Filtration Consultancy Project and Engineering Services
- Iron and Steel Industry
- Wastewater Recycling Consultancy Engineering and Project Services
- Wastewater Analysis
- Cooling Treatment
- Power Plants
- Deposit Analysis
- Closed Circuit Water Treatment Chemicals
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Paper and Wood Industry
- Reverse Osmosis Chemicals
- Corrsave® 100
- Legionella Analysis
- Geothermal Industry
- Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement Analysis
- Dilurit® BC S
- Wastewater Treatment Chemicals
- Automotive Industry
- Drinking Water Treatment
- Membrane Autopsy Analysis
- Pool Water Treatment
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industry
- DReeM Polymer™
- Dust Collectors
- Refinery and Petrochemical
- Tunnel and Mining
- HydroBio Advance
- KuriLoc Kit
- Manufacturing Industry
- Kuriverter™ IK-110
- S.sensing CS
- S.Sensing Matrix System
- RC Box Applications (RC Membrane Repair)
- Online Automation
- Electro Chemical Reactor
S.sensing MX – Kurita’s modular multiparameter platform for cooling water monitoring.
S.sensing MX is a new, modular analyzer system especially designed for industrial cooling water applications.
The modular system contains different types of sensors and analyzers connected to one central cooling tower controller. This allows fitting S.sensing MX to practically any application.
S.sensing MX consists of three main elements:
- Waterline panel
- Cooling tower controllers series,
- Analyzer modules
Each of these elements has been designed to make S.sensing MX as extensive as possible, but at the same time as specific as necessary to fit it to the needs of modern cooling water monitoring and data communication.
S.sensing MX is very user-friendly. This already starts with the installation of the system: no need for special installations, everything is already set up. Just connect the unit to power and water supply and it is ready.
Universal standard connections for both water and electricity allow the fast exchange and upgrade of any S.sensing MX system to a new sensor or module.
We base the selection of modules on the real needs of cooling systems. There are sensors and analyzers available to measure different cooling tower water quality parameters:
- Measurement with standard electrodes: pH, Conductivity, ORP
- Product concentration control: The product concentration is measured by analyzing the active component of the applied water treatment products. Kurita offers one device for all polymers and blends and one new device for free or total chlorine.
- Measurement of KPIs: corrosion, scaling, biofilm can be used to monitor the effect of the treatment.
Therefore S.sensing MX allows a double process safety: Control the product application and the success of your chemical treatment.